Is it possible to create Rocket Mortgage account online without applying for a loan? No! That is not possible. You must have an account with the rocket mortgage to access their loan. Signing up for a rocket mortgage is part of the loan application process.
It is important to note that the rocket mortgage account sign-up steps are the same as the quicken loans create account steps too. This is because rocket mortgage was formerly known as quicken loans before it changed its name to rocket mortgage.
This article has outlined with images the steps you have to follow to create rocket mortgage account easily to apply for your loan.
Requirements to Create Rocket Mortgage Account?
As we said earlier, it is very easy for you to complete the account and sign up for a rocket mortgage. Here are a few things that you need to be able to go ahead with the process that we will tell you below in this article.
- You must have created an account with them initially. This is one of the first requirements. So you should not be surprised when you attempt to log in and it declines.
- You should be sure that rocket mortgage service is available in your location. It is generally available for all citizens of the U.S.A and some residents who meet the requirements.
- Check your device to be sure that you have a stable network connection to complete the sign-in process.
How to Create Rocket Mortgage Account Online using the Website
To sign up for this account, you must first apply for a loan. So to apply for a Mortgage Quicken Loan from Rocket Mortgage, do the following;
Open the web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- To visit the official web page at https://www.rocketmortgage.com/
- Scroll down and click on “Apply for Home Purchase” or “Apply for Refinance”.
- Select the description of the home you want to buy or refinance.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, choose your home description (i.e., single-family)
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Tap the Property use (ie Primary Residence)
- Press the “Next” button.
- Input the “Estimated home value”, “Mortgage balance”, and other required details.
- After filling out the form submit
- Follow the guide on the screen to create your username and password
These are steps to successfully sign up for Rocket Mortgage Account Online.
Sign up for Rocket Mortgage Account via Mobile App
To sign up for a rocket mortgage account using the mobile app, you need to download the app. The mobile app is available on the Google Play Store for Android users and on the Apple App Store for iOS users.
When you download the app, all you do is apply for a home purchase or refinance loan.
How to create Rocket Mortgage Account via the Mobile App
To sign up for an account through the rocket mortgage app, follow these steps;
- Switch on your internet connection
- Launch the play store/apps store
- Browse for Rocket Mortgage
- Choose the app
- Press the install/Get tab and follow the guide to get the app
- After downloading and installing the app, Open it
- Tap on Apply for home or Apply for refinancing tab
- Follow the onscreen guide to successfully apply and sign up for an account.
During sign-up, you will create a username and password which you will use the login to manage your account.
How to sign in to Rocket Mortgage Account @ Www.Rocketmortgage.com
Follow the steps below to easily log in to your rocket mortgage account.
- Go to the official homepage of rocket mortgage @ www.rocketmortgage.com
- Tap on the sign-in button at the top of the home page to go to the page.
- Enter your preferred Username and your Email Address. ( Note: If you created an account after 12/2017, then the email address you used is your username).
- Enter the password that you used when creating the rocket mortgage account.
- Thereafter, make sure you double-check the password to make sure it is correct.
Why do I get a 403 Error Message on Rocket Mortgage Account?
If Rocket Mortgage services aren’t available in your location, you cannot create ab account. Thus you cannot also login to any account. So you will always get the 403 error message saying that the service ain’t available in your location.
You can now access your rocket mortgage and make your payment easily. Meanwhile, if you are yet to create an account with rocket, follow the steps below to create a rocket mortgage account.
How to Open a Rocket Mortgage Account Online @ Www.Rocketmortgage.com
Okay! If you don’t have an account with rocket mortgage, you cannot access their loan benefits. Follow the steps below to create an account with them.
The only way to create an account with Quicken loans is to apply for a loan. This process can be done either through the phone or online. Once the application is made, you will get a home loan expert depending on the kind of loan you selected. Thereafter, your credit score determines if you are prequalified for the loan.
It is very easy for one to get a loan but in most situations, it could be difficult to pay back such a loan. So before you start making that rocket mortgage loan application, be sure that you can repay the loan and that you have exhausted other options available to raise funds.